The other night I moved a load of laundry from the washing machine into the dryer, started the dryer, and got into bed to go to sleep. Just as I was about to doze off, I heard a loud bang and then what sounded like some sparks. My dryer! I don’t know the technical term for what happened (because it still hasn’t been fixed). All I know is that my laundry room was filled with smoke and that whatever blew, didn’t stop the dryer from running. Luckily, I was able to turn everything off and avoid a much worse situation. But, it got me thinking. I start the dryer before heading out of the house all the time. I’ll start it before heading out to walk to dog, going for a run, or running to the grocery store. What if I hadn’t been home when it turned on me? There could have been a fire! I know I’m not the only person who does this so, today, I wanted to talk about some of the things we do, often without thinking, that are actually dangerous. Because, even though we love moving, we certainly don’t want you moving for the wrong reasons.